Aquasprite Theme Demo

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Your Ad Here

My Photography

Saturday, August 7, 2010 , Posted by ASIF SAHO at 4:59 PM

I am not a Photographer, but shooting is my hobby. I have many pictures, these picture are shoot by me. I want to share some picture HERE!!!
Please Comment


This is a bank of Padma River. The Bridge is HARDINGE BRIDGE(Rail Bridge). It made by British on 1912









This is a bank of This is a bank of Padma River. The Bridge is Lalon Shah Bridge.










Label Of Hardinge Bridge.











Near the Hardinge Bridge











On Kustia the entering way of Lalon Shah Bridge.













Hardinge Bridge. Its me(on this photo)














Hardinge Bridge. Suman and Roccky.















Side of Hardinge Bridge












Bank of Padma on Kustia.













Hardinge Bridge Rail Line.











Nature of Hardinge Bridge Rail Line side.












Nature of Hardinge Bridge Rail Line side.












Other Side of
Hardinge Bridge.













Me and Friends Under Hardinge Bridge.













Hardinge Bridge Rail Line.








My younger Brother "Akib Babu"

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment