Aquasprite Theme Demo

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Your Ad Here

How to insert auto flash drive or DVD drive icon on desktop? Desk drive can possible it!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Posted by ASIF SAHO at 4:47 PM

Many of us like and use ubuntu or linax mint. I like these OS, but cause of professional work I cannot continuous its. By the way, these OS have a helpful fetcher, these OS insert automatically drive shortcut on desktop when CD/DVD/Flash Drive inserted. Win has not These Feathers, but you can insert this fetcher by an extra software. The name of this software is DeskDrive. After install if you connect a DVD/Pen drive on computer, automatically insert an icon to desktop and the icon is marking, and when you disconnect the CD/DVD/Flash Drive from computer, the icon vanish automatically from desktop. Desk Drive sits quietly in the system tray. Configuration is just a click away and allows you to specify which types of media to monitor. So simple, it just works. Download it today! Enjoy IT!!!!!!!!!!


Supported Languages

  • English
  • French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Galician
  • Chinese
  • Traditional Chinese
  • Japanese
  • Portugese (Brazilian)
  • Finnish
  • Slovenian
  • Arabic (Syrian)
  • Croatian
  • Dutch (Belgium)
  • Dutch (Netherlands)
  • Russian
  • Polish
  • Hungarian
  • Korean

System Requirements

  • Windows XP/Vista
  • .Net Framework 2.0 only for XP
  • Works on Vista


Screen Shots,

















Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems
    with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    my site: Play Slots Online For Real Money

  1. Sam says:

    great post. carry on brother...

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment