Aquasprite Theme Demo

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
Your Ad Here

How to shutdown computer after selected time? Shutdown timer?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 , Posted by ASIF SAHO at 8:34 PM

By younger brother ‘Asik’ is a student class 5. He likes to play computer games. When I go to college he play game on my PC. But a problem in here. He play game like as an addicted. First time it’s a tension to us. I thanked how can control his playing (my mother cannot operate computer). After a time I find shutdown timer. I set a time to the Shutdown Timer Software and minimize it. After minimize it go to tray and my brother cannot know about tray. Computer will shut down after selected time like as 2 hours and I can protect his addiction.
You can use this software for some cause, like as shut down computer after downloading. Because generally we (Mobile Internet Users) use slow net connection. And we start downloading big file at night and go to bed. After a time when downloading is complete computer go to standby. But we use this Shutdown timer to off computer after download. U can select a time in this timer as estimated download time.


Vista Shudown Timer 1.4













Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment